Soaps and Stuff

Welcome to Soaps 'N' Stuff!

Let me tell you a little about the company and myself. We are located in a small town in Montana, where I can look out the window and see the mountains... We just moved here after buying a home, which we are in the process of renovating. 
My name is Terri, the owner and founder of this great company. We started this company to allow me to have something to do as I am not able to work due to medical issues. I am also a college student for an online college getting my degree in Graphic Design. My family are my support team consisting of my husband, 2 daughters, and 3 grandsons. My husband is a truck driver and helps when he is home. 

Now let me fill you in on some things about the company... We are going to be adding in other items such as body butters, face masks, liquid soap, and more. We will also be adding in a Pet line, Men's Line, and we can't forget the little ones, so there will be a Kids Line as well. PLUS there will be gift baskets added after we get enough stuff added to support them. Now remember, we are a new company so there will be some trial and errors, like packaging, but we will get rid of the errors as we go just please be patient. 

*If there is a specific fragrance you would like, please don't hesitate to send a message on the contact us form and I will get it made as soon as I can.  

*Shipping prices are based on standard USPS rates, please allow 3-5 days for shipping. 

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the site!

#soapsandstuff

<a href="http://soapsandstuff-com.3dcartstores.com/?AffId=12">Click here to visit Soaps 'N' Stuff</a>







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashwords

Brain4ce Education Solutions Pvt Ltd.