Healthy Tote

http://www.healthytote.com?aff=18

View this email in your browser
Welcome May
There's a super special occasion in the month of May! Thank you Mamas!
$4 Shipping on Orders Over $45
Shower Mama with gifts this month!!!
Have you read these blogs...

 

The 40's...much better than you think

April gave me another birthday this year. Yay!!! Remember all those years when you were young, and you just couldn’t wait until you were a little older? All those milestones you wanted to get to. My kids couldn’t wait until they were old enough to ride without a car seat. My son, at twelve is anticipating getting a driver’s license. I remember the wait to get to 18 and 21, to finish high school and to buy alcohol. Oh, the waiting. It’s funny how we are never happy. We are always trying to get somewhere.
At 43, I really wish time would slow down. I am not in a hurry to get to any new age. As I typed that statement, that made me think. For someone who doesn’t want to get to a new age, I am always looking forward to when things are different. For example, I can’t wait until I don’t have to commute as much or I don’t have to remind my 12-year-old to do his homework 22 times. I am always looking forward to getting out of those types of situations. So even though I don’t want to age, I tend to look forward to something else.
Have you been neglecting this in your life?

Recently, I had been feeling, blah. I knew the winter weather and lack of sunshine had brought me down. But spring has sprung, and the sunshine isn’t playing peekaboo behind the clouds anymore. It’s out and in full force. I do feel better, but why do I still have some blahs hanging around?
Hum? I looked down and noticed my long sleeve old-beat up shirt and long workout pants that I have been wearing all winter. Blah. That got me thinking about what I was wearing to work. Jeans, a plain V-neck t-shirt, athletic shoes, and a jacket. I’m always cold wherever I go, so I typically keep my fleece jacket with me. Blah. The jeans and shirt selections have been picked each morning with the following attitude: “It’s cold outside, I don’t care. Let’s just go to work and get back home.” That attitude. Wow. Can’t we act like we care just a little? I mean the sun is out now and all. Get it together Natalie.
CUSTOM VINYL PRINTERS NEEDED:
Healthy Tote is looking for individuals or businesses that have a vinyl machine and a heat press. As much as we would like to do all custom at our location, we just can't keep up. Read more here.
Stay in touch with me! Don't miss a thing!
Copyright © 2018 Healthy Tote, LLC, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 






This email was sent to wpn787800@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Healthy Tote, LLC · PO Box 345 · Thrall, TX 76578 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashwords

Brain4ce Education Solutions Pvt Ltd.