Vintage Tradition

http://www.vintagetradition.com/#_l_22



vintage-tradition-logo-newsletter.gif
February 20, 2018

Read Our Latest Testimonials!

The newest ones are on their own special page.

Tallow Balm, Windswept, by Vintage TraditionHave you checked out our Testimonial pages lately? We are always happy to hear the amazing ways our Tallow Balm and Deodorant Tallow Balm have helped people!
We compile and categorize the testimonials from what you send us plus what you post on individual products on our website, on Amazon.com, and on Facebook.
In order to see which testimonials throughout the various categories are new, you can simply go to our New Testimonials page. We are grateful for all of the excellent endorsements, including this one from Rebecca:
"I have to say, I have tried EVERY product out there, and spent tons of cash over the years doing so...but nothing compares to this amazing balm!! Just as an experiment, when I ran out of my Vintage TraditionBalm, I bought a face cream that I had used in the past. My face broke out, patches of dry and oily skin emerged and I was so upset. I knew I had to get my Vintage Tradition balm ASAP. I hardly EVER get breakouts or redness when I use the unscented balm. My skin actually glows! I put a little on in the early morning, prior to my gym workout with a little lip gloss and my skin is dewy, bright and glowing! I also wear it under my makeup during the day, and after I wash my face for bed. I will never stop using this...ever!! I hope they never stop selling/making it!! SUCH A GREAT, MILD NATURAL PRODUCT!!!! no chemicals here!! GREAT STUFF!!!!!! I highly recommend it."
For true skin health, order "The Whole Food of Skin Care" and create your own story! Please be sure to post your story on our websiteon Amazon.com, or on Facebook.
Thanks from your friends at Vintage Tradition!
 






This email was sent to wpn787800@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Vintage Tradition · PO Box 26297 · Colorado Springs, CO 80936-6297 · USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashwords

Brain4ce Education Solutions Pvt Ltd.